Below please find the rules set up at the commencement of Hidden Lake Home Owners Association. The initial by-laws were launched in 1981. Updates were approved in 2006.
- By-Laws & Deed Restrictions (in PDF)
- Articles of Incorporation (in PDF)
- Violation Resolution Procedures (in PDF)
There are also Florida Statutes – Chapter 720 with state-mandated rules for HOAs and their members. Please go to their website for details.
A few years ago, a discussion had commenced on whether or not we should sell Tract C, which is the empty lot across from the Alt 19 entrance. Here is information on the partnership with Pinellas County for this land.
- Hidden Lake Tract C: Pinellas Property Appraiser description of the property
- Hidden Lake Plats: Filed in 1979
- Hidden Lake: Recorded Plat for Tract C
- Pinellas County Response: Maintain utility easement tract within Hidden Lake
- Legal Opinion: Are we possible to sell the Hidden Lake Tract C?
Hidden Lake Home Owners Association are registered with the state of Florida as a not-for-profit corporation. Please read details on the Florida Sunbiz website.