Here are thoughts about who you could contact with any feedback, questions or issues. If anything BIG is going on, simply dial 911.
Police – Pinellas County Sheriff – Non-Emergency 727-582-6200
Fire – Palm Harbor Fire Fighters’ Department
Hospitals – There are a few hospitals and medical centers near us. Here is a map of the main hospitals that are near us (the star on the map). You may also search on Google or Bing for any other specific physicians you need.
Energy – Here you would use Duke Energy for your home
- Street Light Issues are also fixed through Duke – Here is the Form to Submit if you see any street light issues
Water – Provided to us through the county. See below for link.
Cable and/or Telephones – This category has quite a few options. The best is to do an online search and find which company offers what you need.
Trash – Through our annual fees, the HOA decided years ago to get weekly regular and recycled bins picked up. The regular pick-up comes on Tuesday and Friday, while recycled is on Wednesday. We currently use Waste Pro. Please contact them with any issues. We do share with you any information we have on the blog.
Pinellas County Support
- Pinellas County Government
- Pinellas County Property Appraiser
- Pinellas County Tax Collector
- Pinellas Board of County Commissioners Meetings
- Pinellas County Construction
- Pinellas County Utilities – includes our homes’ water
If you need an Estoppel, please contact the Treasurer through email.